The original spring and alignment shop, HSA Service Center offers a complete array of truck repair and service. Our specialties include:
- Complete Truck and Trailer Repair Facility
- Lift Axles
- Bus Repair
- Body and Frame Shop
- Auto and Tractor Trailer Painting
- Heavy-Duty Applications
- Auto Restoration Services
Suspension and Mechanical
- State of the art bee line laser system
- Heavy duty front end
- 3 axle Laser
- Axle bending and boring
- Medium and heavy duty trucks
- SUV’s, Vans, 4 x 4, Motorhome, and Bus
- Trailer axle alignment
Tire Truing & Wheel Balancing
- If you have an out of round tire we can correct that by trimming the tread. We recommend new tires be checked for warranty replacement before truing.
- We spin balance the tire on the truck. This balances the entire assembly, not just the tire.
Maryland state inspection center
- We are a Class D inspection station. We can inspect any size trailer, RV and all trucks with a gvw of 10,001 pounds plus. We also perform federal PMI/DOT inpections.
- We can repair or replace any suspension parts made including Neway, Chaumers, Henderickson, Mack, Ridewell.
- We can replace spring, reset and built up.
- Coil spring and air bags installed.
- Driveshafts manufactured and balanced.
- Tig and Mig welding
- Aluminum, steel and stainless
- Frame extension work is time and material only
Complete truck and trailer body shop
- PPG Certified technicians
- Collision Repair
- Complete large vehicle refurbishment
- Fiberglass and metal repairs
Painting and Blasting
- Large vehicle, trailers, heavy equipment, etc. blasted and painted
- We have a 70x25x25 state of the art paint booth that can accommodate almost any large vehicle or piece of equipment.
- Media blasting, sand and soda. Removes corrosion to the original metal
- PPG Certified refinisher
- Complete trailer repair facility
- All makes and models – vans, flats, reefers, MD State Inspection
- Collision repair
- Roofs, side panels, rails, doors, flooring, suspension, long pin, brakes, air and electrical
- We specialize in muscle car restoration. We are a one stop shop for your restoration needs.
- Our specialty includes Mustangs – specifically Shelby and Boss, Mopars, and Cameros.
- All restoration work is performed at our facility.
To learn more about our restoration services, as well as to see cars that we have restored, visit our restoration page.